The main objective of the proposed activity is to support NEPCO (Jordanian TSO), together with CESI, in the procurement phases, of the followings new system parts:
- New 400/132 kV substation called New Ma’an, including the 400 and 132 kV inout connections foreseen for the new substation.
- Transformers and reactors foreseen for New Ma’an Substation, handled as separate supply package.
- New 400 kV OHTL Qatrana-Ma’an, 140 km Double circuit line.
- New 132 kV OHTL Qatrana-Queen Alia, 60 km Double circuit line.
The activity covers namely support to NEPCO during two different phases:
- Activity 1 – Technical Assistance to NEPCO during tender phase.
- Activity 2 – Updated assessment of economic profitability and financial analysis for NEPCO green corridor project.