The purpose of the project is supervising the design, construction and commissioning of the second stage of the Solar PV Power Plant of 100MW installed capacity in Oruro (Bolivia). The second stage is 50MW installed capacity.
- Coordination and supervision of all erection activitiese
- Revision and approval of all EPC documentation
- Verify, inspection, analysis and approval of detailed engineering, civil works, electrical works and other EPC activities
- Quality Control of equipment and installations
- Supervision of the construction following the Technical Specifications
- Verification of all contractual details during the phases of the project
- Approval of Provisional Acceptance and Final Acceptance of equipment and works
- Supervision of tests and commissioning, following quality standards and best engineering practices
- Supervision of environmental care, health and security.
Any other activity related to the development of the project and its installation