GENERAL INFORMATION (Article 10 LSSICE)
This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.adayc.com (hereinafter, THE WEB or website), owned by ADALID Asesores y Consultores, S. L. (hereinafter, THE OWNER OF THE WEB).
Browsing the website of THE OWNER OF THE WEB attributes the condition of user of the same and implies the full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified. The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user undertakes to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. The user will be liable to THE OWNER OF THE WEB or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of the breach of this obligation.
In compliance with the provisions of article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, services of the information society and electronic commerce, you are informed that:
ADALID Asesores y Consultores, S. L. is a Limited Liability Company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Madrid; Volume 23876, Folio 200, Sheet M-428692 and with N. I. F. B84997303. Its address is Paseo de la Castellana 123 ESC DCH 5B – 28046 Madrid (Spain).
In order to communicate with THE OWNER OF THE WEB you can contact the address indicated above or the email address email@example.com. All notifications and communications between users and THE OWNER OF THE WEB will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through the means detailed above.
The use of the website implies the express and full acceptance of the conditions set forth herein, without prejudice to those particular ones that may apply to some of the specific services offered through the website.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB reserves the right to modify at any time these conditions of use, as well as any other particular conditions.
CONDITIONS OF ACCESS AND USE
The website and its services are freely accessible, however, THE OWNER OF THE WEB may condition the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form and subsequent authorization.
The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all data communicated to THE OWNER OF THE WEB and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made.
The user expressly undertakes to make appropriate use of the contents and services of THE OWNER OF THE WEB and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apology of terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
- Introduce computer viruses into the network or perform actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties; as well as hindering the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which THE OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services.
- Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
- Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of THE OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without being understood to be transferred to the user any of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of THE OWNER OF THE WEB, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between THE OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by THE OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request written authorization from THE OWNER OF THE WEB. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website, you must also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about THE OWNER OF THE WEB, or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or the actions carried out based on them.
EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY
The content of this website is of a general nature and has a merely informative purpose, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, nor its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, nor its suitability or usefulness for a specific purpose.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have been accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illicit advertising.
Likewise, THE OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the contents offered by this website. THE OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee nor is responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor suggests, invites or recommends the visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. THE OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
If you choose to leave our website through links to websites not belonging to our entity, THE OWNER OF THE WEB will not be responsible for the privacy policies of said websites or the cookies that they may store on the user’s computer.
PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
THE OWNER OF THE WEB will treat the data confidentially and exclusively for the purpose of offering the requested services, with all the legal and security guarantees imposed by Regulation (EU) 2016/679, of the European Parliament and of the Council, of April 27, 2016, on natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free circulation of these data -RGPD-, as well as Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the protection of personal data and guarantee of digital rights and Law 34/2002, of July 11, on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce and other Spanish regulations in force.
Your data have been collected in order to maintain professional and/or commercial relations with you. The provision of the same is considered free, express and unequivocal consent for their treatment, based on article 6.1.a) RGPD. Likewise, these data will only be transferred in case of legal obligation, as provided for in article 6.1.c) RGPD.
Your data has been incorporated into the Data Protection System of ADALID Asesores y Consultores, S. L. , with N. I. F. B84997303, and address at Paseo de la Castellana 123 ESC DCH 5B – 28046 Madrid (Spain), and will be kept as long as the purpose for their treatment is in force. We will also keep a copy blocked, as long as there are legal obligations for which they may require them.
THE OWNER OF THE WEB does not assume any responsibility for the damages and losses derived from alterations that third parties may cause in the computer systems, electronic documents or files of the user or motivated by causes of force majeure.
We remind you that you can withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, without affecting the processing that has been carried out previously. Likewise, we remind you that you have the right of access to the available data, as well as the rights of rectification, deletion, opposition and limitation of its treatment or portability, in accordance with the provisions of the RGPD. To exercise these rights, or to revoke your consent to the processing of your personal data, you must write to the postal address indicated above or to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org, providing a copy of your ID.
In the event that you consider it appropriate, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, as the Control Authority.
By allowing cookies, you will be able to get a better experience on our website. However, you can also turn them off.
Most browsers are set by default to accept cookies, but you can change the settings to block some or all cookies, if you prefer. If you don’t like how this affects your online experience, it’s just as easy to change things again.
- » Chrome: Turn On or Off, Delete, Manage Cookies in Google Chrome (minitool.com)
- » Explorer: Delete and manage cookies (microsoft.com)
- »Safari: Manage cookies and website data using Safari (apple.com)
- » Firefox: Clear cookies and site data in Firefox | Firefox Help (mozilla.org)
PROCEDURE IN CASE OF CARRYING OUT ACTIVITIES OF AN ILLICIT NATURE
In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illicit nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must send a notification to THE OWNER OF THE WEB duly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly declaring and under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
The rules of use found in this Legal Agreement are subject to Spanish law.
For any question that may arise regarding the compliance and / execution of these rules will be submitted to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of Madrid.